1. Two hour vet behaviour appointment with revisit and 4 week followup included (Recommended)
$520 (Travel included in the Brisbane region, Lockyer Valley or Toowoomba for initial home-visits)
The four week follow-up is included to ensure the greatest chance of a successful outcome. This allows me to create a behaviour modification plan in small achievable steps that I can coach you through and provide help with any difficulties. This also enables me to monitor the effects of any medications if they are prescribed and adjust the doses.
If you are not able to budget for the two-hour consultation with follow-up, I provide the following 30-60 minute appointments. I can provide some immediate management and behaviour modification plans. In some cases, this will be all you need for puppy or adolescent advice or training. However, long-standing behaviour problems often need a more detailed investigation and a more ongoing treatment plan.
2. 1 hour initial vet behaviour appointment or long revisit
$260 (Zoom or home-visit - Travel included in the Brisbane region, Lockyer Valley or Toowoomba for initial home-visits)
3. 45 minute vet behaviour revisit
$130 (Zoom or phonecall)
4. 30 minute vet behaviour phone-call
Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri (Monday, Saturday by request)
Consultations-Online/phone or home-visits
Travel included in the Brisbane region, Lockyer Valley or Toowoomba for initial home-visits.
(Contact firstname.lastname@example.org) or 0456 957 096)
1. Please contact me for a brief discussion of your pet's problem and your goals via email (email@example.com) or text (0456 957 096) with a brief description of the problem and I will endeavour to respond within two working days.
2. Book a consultation.
3. Within the consultation I will explain the treatment plan to start the behaviour change process. I can demonstrate the first steps of your behaviour modification plan.
4. I will endeavour to email a behaviour report and treatment plan within three working days
5. If you have booked a two hour appointment, a two-week revisit is included and follow up support by text, video or email is provided for four weeks.
This is included to to ensure the greatest chance of a successful outcome. This allows me to create a behaviour modification plan in small achievable steps that I can coach you through and provide help with any difficulties encountered. This also enables me to monitor the effects of any medications if they are prescribed and adjust the doses.
I will usually respond to communication on the day but at least within two working days. I will respond as soon as possible if it is an emergency, safety concern or concerns about medication.
6. Revisit consultations
Further revisits are 30-60 minutes long and are typically at around 4 weeks, 8 weeks and 6 months for complicated behaviour problems.
Sometimes the initial consultation process with four week followup is enough to set up the pet-human team for continued improvement.
However, behaviour problems have often been longstanding and your pet has often experienced multiple and varied treatment strategies. The initial management and behaviour modification plans may need to be tweaked and new skills added. Any medications need to be monitored and may need to be altered.
If I have prescribed behaviour medications for your pet and you need a re-fill, these may be done within 6 months of the initial appointment. If I have not seen your pet within 6 months, or if the case is complicated, you may need to book a 30 minute or longer revisit appointment.